29th September 2020 09:30BST/10:30CET (2.5hrs)
In this invitation only seminar aimed at the Italian market Ricardo will outline how we can assist our clients to cost-effectively shift to future-proof architectures and propulsion systems using virtual product development and system engineering.
Machinery manufacturers are facing a wide range of challenges including the following:
- Reducing the environmental impact of their products and responding to local emission legislation
- Achieving the continual improvements in operational efficiency required by the end users
- Continuing to support improvements in machine safety when operating on site
These requirements are driving changes in the Tier 1 component supply base and increasing range of innovations available to machine manufacturers. The manufacturers require the knowledge to select the technologies that give them a competitive advantage from an ever-increasing range of options.
This seminar focuses on these themes and explores the impact on machinery constructors and identifies ideas for allowing the sector to successful deploy emerging technologies.
- Ricardo introduction – 10 mins
- Benefits and solutions for electrification of off-highway machines – 40 mins
- Alternative fuelled powertrains: drivers, implications and solutions – 40 mins
- Using virtual product development (VPD) and systems engineering to enable a product to achieve its full potential – 40 mins
- Round table discussion – 20 mins
This seminar is an invitation only event. Please register your interest by filling out the form on this page.